Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello World

Hello World,

I'm Emmeline, and I am attempting (attempting is the operative word here) to start a blog. I want this blog to about things that inspire me, an average high school girl. I know the title is somewhat cheesy, but don't give up on me yet. I want to make this blog anything but. I am pretty average, as I have already mentioned, but I won't let this blog be average. And I don't want to be average anymore either. I'm going to tell you what I think, what I like, and what I want. I am going to be...I am not sure what the word should be, so for now I will use: wild. In the first few posts, I will try to introduce you to me- and i'm warning you I'm not exactly the wild girl I want to be. But i will post any and all wild opinions, likes, dislikes, and thoughts i have on here. If you read this blog, you will see posts about fashion, music, art, books, and random things I take a liking to. I don't know if anyone will read this blog, but I hope someone does, and they whoever they are, they enjoy it. So, enjoy! And stick around for a bit, if you'd like.

-your (trying to be) wild girl

No comments:

Post a Comment