Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rebel Yell

Hello everyone, anyone,

I want this blog to be about what I like and dislike, culture and fashion-wise. But I also want it to be about who I am. I want you to know me, in a different way than that of the people who know me in my real life. For you, I want to be who I WISH I was. So, I am going to make a list of five 'rebellious' (rebellious for me) things I want to do in September, that will introduce you to the me I want to be. I'll inform you on how my attempt turns out. Wish me luck...

1. Wear something to school that I would normally feel was too 'out-there.'
2. Attend a school dance, and actually DANCE.
3. Stay out too late.
4. Wear something too short.
5. If I'm angry, TELL the person I'm angry at.

I know, I know. None of these are really very rebellious, in the normal sense of the word. But as you have robably guessed based on this list, I am not a rebelliosu person. I am an average, prudish, nerdy girl, and PROUD OF IT. But that doesnt mean i don't want to branch out into the world of bad-assness (or ATTEMPTED, diluted, watered down bad-assness. )

If this part of the blog bores you, because it doesn't have much to do with the rest of the blog, so feel free to skip it. If you are interested, don't worry, ill keep you updated!

Love,
Your trying-to-be-wild Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment